|About||WaterPoint Residences is a waterfront apartment project on the Gold Coast. Selling 2 Bed and 3 Bed + Study apartments starting from $449,000. Stage 3 is NOW SELLING!|
Exclusive facilities | Outstanding waterfront lifestyle | Sensational location
Life with a sense of flow...
From the moment you enter the gates at WaterPoint Residences, you understand the quality of life, the importance of comfort and embraced by serenity. You are living the life with a sense of flow…
Waterpoint Residences III is waterfront resort style living with an exclusive 5 star lifestyle centre that includes:
- Games Room
- Sauna and Steam rooms
- Indoor Heated Lap Pool
Waterpoint Residences III has a mix use of 130 apartments consisting of 2 Bed/2Bath + Study and 3 Bed/2 Bath + Study across 13 levels. With 10 different floorplans to choose from that include a high standard of luxury finishes and fixtures in a gated community estate.
WaterPoint Residences is in a class of its own encompassing the luxury lifestyle the Gold Coast has to offer.
Each unit includes:
- 24 hour manned security
- European stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher
- Bathrooms include modern free standing baths
- Tiled living areas that open out onto generous balconies bringing the outdoors in
- High quality carpets in all bedrooms including built-in wardrobes
- Laundry including dryer
- Ducted A/C & Heating
- Intercom to each unit, at building entry and main gate entry
- Marina Berths available for purchase with apartment
Waterpoint III is PET FRIENDLY with LOW BODY CORP!!
Waterpoint Residences III POSITION PERFECT!
- 2 min walk to Harbourtown Shopping Centre
- Close to ALL public transport
- 10 min drive to Gold Coast University Hospital and Gold Coast Private Hospital
- 10 min drive to Southport CBD
- 10 min drive to Griffith University
- 15 min drive to Australia Fair and Pacific Fair Shopping Centres
- 12 min drive to famous Gold Coast beaches
Waterpoint III is positioned in the best location for the growth forecast of the Gold Coast, The 2018 Commonwealth Games and will benefit from the $13.5 Billion infrastructure inv