Wellington Free Ambulance is the 111 paramedic service for the Greater Wellington and Wairarapa Region.
As an essential service provider for the community, Wellington Free Ambulance is committed to providing the highest quality clinical care in emergency situations, pre-hospital care, rescue & patient transport services - and all at no cost to the patient.
Facebook Community Guidelines:
This page is monitored daily by Wellington Free Ambulance. We support the discussion of free speech, sharing of information, feedback on our services and engagement with others, however we reserve the right to remove anything posted to this page that we deem to be offensive, including:
• violent, obscene, profane, hateful, suggestive or racist posts, links or images
• comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation
• solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any financial, commercial organisations
• off-topic posts by a single user
• repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users.
Repeatedly violating these guidelines will result in being removed from the page.
All contributors are asked to keep in mind Wellington Free Ambulance’s core values -including passion, caring, openness, integrity and learning - when communicating with or about us.
Please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
Wellington Free Ambulance understands that social media operates around the clock; however, our moderation capabilities only operate Monday to Friday during normal working hours. Inappropriate comments may not be seen right away but will be managed as soon as possible.