|Work hours||Add information|
|About||West Lodge Park is a stunning country hotel retreat set in 35 acres of parkland just 12 miles from Central London and a mile from junction 24 of the M25|
|Mission||Providing excellent service, ensuring the return of our customers.|
The family-run West Lodge Park with its AA Rosette restaurant is ideal for those seeking peaceful accommodation without sacrificing easy access to North London and Hertfordshire.
All rooms are individually decorated with modern conveniences, including wireless internet. Some rooms have four-poster beds, others have a terrace or overlook the extensive gardens.
The hotel's beautiful parkland is home to the National Collection of Hornbeams and over 800 different shrubs and trees from around the world.
- Tripadvisor Award for Excellence for 2013 (West Lodge Park)
- Tripadvisor Award for Excellence for 2013 (Mary Beale Restaurant)
- LateRooms.com Simply The Guest Awards Winner 2013
- Tripadvisor Award for Excellence for 2012 (West Lodge Park)
- Plant Heritage - National Collection Status - June 2012
Taxodium Collection in the Beale Arboretum awarded National Collection Status June 2012 by Plant Heritage
- Enfield in Bloom Competition 2011 Gold Medal (West Lodge Park)
- Tripadvisor Award for Excellence for 2011 (West Lodge Park)
- Enfield in Bloom Awards
West Lodge Park Hotel runner up Hotel award 2006, 2005, winner 2004, 2003