|Work hours||Add information|
The Mission Statement for the Western Michigan Association of Fire Chiefs is
To Provide Vision, Education and Leadership for the Fire Service in
The purposes of the Association are:
· · To support Chief Fire Officers and others dedicated to providing service
to the community by saving lives, protecting property and the environment
and those other services that become necessary in the course of their duties.
· · To promote the prevention and extinguishment of fires and the mitigation
of other emergencies.
· · To exchange ideas on issues regarding the provision of services provided
by fire departments.
· · To provide a forum for the promotion of legislation and the development
of educational programs.
· · To provide assistance and recommendations to Fire Chiefs and
municipalities to resolve fire and emergency service issues in the community.