Westwood Hills Nature Center is a 160-acre natural area featuring marsh, woods and restored prairie.
The Westwood Hills Nature Center is a unique, outdoor, multi-generational classroom in the middle of the city. Professionally trained naturalists lead a wide variety of fun, informational and hands-on environmental education and outdoor recreation programs. The preserve is beautiful throughout the seasons, showcasing the mosaic beauty that only nature can offer. The preserve provides habitat for many animals, so every venture will be a surprise. Walk through a variety of trails year-round and create your own natural history.
City of St. Louis Park Social Media Policy
The City of St. Louis Park uses social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, to provide two-way communication with the public.
The City of St. Louis Park welcomes participation and comments from the public on its social media sites. However, these sites are public forums monitored by city staff and the city reserves the right to hide posted content on St. Louis Park social media sites, including but not limited to the following:
• Posts and comments that include vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, or personal attacks
• Prejudiced or hurtful comments that encourage discrimination or discriminate on the basis of creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation
• Advertisements for commercial services or goods
• Posts and comments that advocate illegal activity
• Political statements that endorse or oppose political candidates
• Obscene or sexual content, or links to obscene or sexual content
• Information that could compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
• Comments that are unrelated to the topic of the Facebook or Twitter post to which the comment is responding.
We also reserve the right to delete spam, posts that advocate illegal activity and posts that infringe on copyright.
Please Note: Comments expressed on the city’s social networking sites do not reflect the opinions or