|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Houston's best and most diverse live music venue and home of Pegstar Concerts!|
Weapons of any kind, including mace. As a permitted alcohol establishment, Texas law prohibits firearms of any kind on the premises, whether licensed or not.
• Bags/backpacks larger than 14” in any dimension. All bags are subject to search.
• Outside food and beverage
• Professional video recording devices
• Professional photography devices, including cameras with detachable lenses
• Professional audio recording devices
• Laser pointers
• Umbrellas. In case of rain at the Lawn, umbrellas obstruct others’ views of the stage. Please bring rain gear/ponchos instead.
• Lawn blankets/towels/tarps. The Lawn at White Oak Music Hall is designed to be an intimate space that allows guests to be close to the stage. Thus, to prevent customers from bringing large blankets/towels/tarps to “block off” other guests on the Lawn, such items are prohibited.
• Two-way radios, walkie-talkies
• Strobes or flashing lights
• Chairs of any kind. Due to the slope of the hill at the Lawn, chairs present a tumbling hazard and are prohibited.
• Aerosol containers
• Glass/metal containers
• Selfie sticks
• Flagpoles or extendable poles
• Large signs
• Tents, canopies, or other shade structures
• Pets (except service animals)
• Illegal or illicit substances of any kind