Our Core Values
* Selling the highest quality natural and organic products available
* Satisfying and delighting our customers
* Supporting team member happiness and excellence
* Creating wealth through profits & growth
* Caring about our communities & our environment
* Creating ongoing win-win partnerships with our suppliers.
* Promoting the health of our stakeholders through healthy eating education
We know we’ve always been a little out of the ordinary. Those 19 people who started our first store were quite an idealistic bunch! We now number over 50,000 team members and are glad to report that our idealism and commitment to our core values are as strong as ever.
Yes, we are a publicly held company and have to make a profit to survive in the marketplace. But we’ve proven that a company can do good and do well if the doing comes from the heart. Luckily, our success helps us bring about change in the marketplace, which we hope will lead to good things for you and us and the planet.
Thanks for visiting us on Facebook!
Here are some guidelines for commenting on our posts. Please play fair and be nice!
*Please stay on-topic.
*No offensive language.
*No self-serving or flagrant promotion of goods, sites or services. We may remove any URL for any reason.
*No personal attacks (hostile, derogatory or deliberately insulting comments toward a specific individual or group).
*No flaming (posting comments intended to induce an angry response).
*Original material only; we will remove content copied and pasted from other sources.
* No duplicate postings; we will remove all postings of the same content after the initial posting.
*You must be over the age of 13.
*If you have customer service issues, business propositions, partnership pitches, or employment issues, please visit our Customer Service page.
*If you have a question or concern pertaining to a s