|About||We don’t sell just anything. The products we sell must meet our rigorous standards. From basic ingredients to farm animal welfare, seafood sustainability,|
Thanks for visiting us on Facebook!
Here are some guidelines for commenting on our posts. Please play fair and be nice!
* Follow Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
* Please stay on-topic.
* No spamming.
* No offensive language.
* No self-serving or flagrant promotion of goods, sites or services. We may remove any URL for any reason.
* No personal attacks (hostile, derogatory or deliberately insulting comments toward a specific individual or group).
* No flaming (posting comments intended to induce an angry response).
* Original material only; we will remove content copied and pasted from other sources.
* No duplicate postings; we will remove all postings of the same content after the initial posting.
* You must be over the age of 13.
* If you have customer service issues, business propositions, partnership pitches, or employment issues, please visit our Customer Service page.
* If you have a question or concern pertaining to a specific store, please contact your local store for assistance.
* Whole Foods Market team members may join in the discussion, but will not address internal issues.
* Whole Foods Market reserves the right to remove any comment at any time for any reason.
Please note: if a portion of a comment is inappropriate, the entire comment will be deleted.