The Wilburton Trestle is an historic wooden railway trestle in Bellevue, Washington. Measuring 102ft high and 975ft long, it is the longest wooden trestle in the Pacific Northwest.The trestle carries a single track of the BNSF Railway's Woodinville Subdivision line over a valley that used to be an extension of Lake Washington. The line runs approximately 40mi from Renton in the south to Snohomish in the north. Before the abandonment of the rail line by BNSF, freight trains ran six days a week, including those carrying Boeing's aircraft fuselages to its assembly plant in Renton. It was also used daily by the popular Spirit of Washington Dinner Train, but this service ceased at the end of June 2007.The trestle was originally completed in 1904 as part of the Northern Pacific Railway's Lake Washington Belt Line from Black River Junction (south of Seattle) to Woodinville. It was subsequently rebuilt four separate times, in 1913, 1924, 1934, and 1943, due to deterioration of the timber. In 1974, a road, the Lake Hills Connector, was cut through the trestle, replacing a short section with a concrete and steel structure.