|About||www.wildheartranch.org to donate or PO Box 170, Foyil, Ok 74031. We are a 501(c)3 non profit. http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/22PR19T8BXKBG|
We are Wild Heart Ranch, Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation Center.
Our chosen purpose is to:
• Provide medical or infant support to any indigenous wild animal in need of assistance and release it into suitable wild habitat once care is completed.
• Refrain from imprinting the animal to its human caretakers during its stay in captivity
• Educate the public about wild animals in our area and teach a genuine appreciation and respect of their needs and characteristics
• Educate ourselves in the care and needs of each species that we experience so that all animals receive complete, professional and individual care
• Maintain our facility in the most stringent of cleaning and organizational standards to prevent errors, disease, infection and hazards to both humans and animals
• ALWAYS respond with patience when faced with ignorance and remember that not all the world has seen through our eyes or cared with our hands
• Lend assistance, instruction or advice to anyone trying to assist a wild animal in need of care
• NEVER cage a wild animal a day longer than necessary
Let our desire for their freedom be the strongest motivation that brings us here
-Annette King Director Wild Heart Ranch
We are a non profit, State and Federally licensed rehabilitation facility for wildlife. We take in all indigenous species of wildlife for NE Oklahoma. We intake more than 2500 orphaned and injured wild animals each year. We do not take in wildlife who have been illegally kept as pets.
We are a privacy based care facility for wildlife and do not exhibit the animals in our care. These animals are easily stressed and we strive to reduce contact and disruptions as much as possible, but we share photos and stories on our Facebook page daily to keep our supporters updated on our activities and cases.
We operate solely on the donations of caring individuals who want to keep us working for the wild so that those who have no one, receive the care they need to get back out into Nature where they belong. Thank you for your support!