|About||"Learning is for a lifetime!"|
The Williamsport-Washington Township Public Library is a 4-Star, 100 year old library located in Williamsport, Indiana.
Our first library board was established in 1915, and the Carnegie Library officially opened on Fall Street in 1917. Our home is now in a modern building at 28 E Second Street, across from the Warren County Jail and Courthouse.
More of our story can be found on our website at http://www.wwtpl.lib.in.us/LibraryHistory.aspx
Children's Librarian email: firstname.lastname@example.org