|About||Locally owned and operated, by Jason and Krista Trider since 2009, this pharmacy has been part of the community for over 35 years.|
At Pharmasave, we make Living Well a priority. This includes how we manage our Facebook page. We want everyone to enjoy their time with us. With that in mind, we have developed some simple rules that will help everyone to Live Well with us on Facebook:
1. Keep it clean: no indecent or otherwise inappropriate posts.
2. Play fair: no libellous, defamatory, bullying, harassing, threatening or abusive posts.
3. No personal attacks, please: don’t attack people with extreme language or personal attacks. It stops conversations and can hurt people.
4. Stay on topic: no spam, good luck/chain posts, commercial/promotional posts or repeated postings of unconstructive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable comments/statements.
5. Be original: feel free to share video content, links, photographs and text if you have rights to it; if you don’t own it or have permission, don’t post it.
6. Be mindful of people’s privacy: don’t invade other’s privacy or publicity rights; and don’t give out your personal information.
7. Get permission: anybody posting must be above the age of majority in his/her Province or Territory of residence, unless the posting is by or with the permission of a parent/legal guardian.
8. Keep it true and legal: no misleading or deceptive posts and no posts or activity in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
9. Introduce yourself: if you are affiliated with Pharmasave (owner, employee, supplier, vendor, etc.), be sure to let everyone know. Your posts should reflect this affiliation.
10. Your words: Remember that posts by visitors don’t necessarily represent Pharmasave’s opinions.
We reserve the right to remove any users, posts or communications that don’t comply with these House Rules. That being said, we won’t delete posts or communications just because they challenge or question us, as long as they’re constructively submitted and consistent with the guidelines above.