|Work hours||Add information|
|About||WIN aims to provide current, research-based health/wellness programs and resources so that women in Northwest Georgia can make informed health decisions.|
Women's Information Network, Inc. aims to:
• Provide health information for girls and women that is gender-specific and focused on prevention.
• Serve as a source of information and advocacy about women’s health needs & services.
• Develop and conduct health and wellness programs for non-pregnant girls and women.
• Determine and provide programs and services for non-pregnant women that are currently unavailable, but needed in the community.
• Develop networks to improve the status of women’s health.
The Women's Information Network (WIN) is dedicated to providing an educational forum for non-pregnant women. The efforts of WIN are dedicated to informing the Northwest Georgia community about the latest gender-specific research data in an accurate and non-threatening manner.
We believe accurate information and the opportunity to dialogue with experts and other women facilitates personal decision-making. Current research knowledge, provided with information about healthy options and actions, can empower women to negotiate the health care system and motivate them toward the achievement of better health.
|Products||Workshops, seminars, resources.|