|About||We are an Ofsted rated GOOD preschool in Potton, Bedfordshire committed to providing a safe, secure and stimulating environment for children|
Our Main Ethos is:
* To follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) in a caring, friendly and community based group.
* To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment, embracing both indoor and outdoor play.
* To work within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
We offer your child:
* A specially tailored curriculum leading to approved learning outcomes.
* Individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children. Ratios of adults to children are one adult to every 4 children of 2yrs of age and one adult to eight children from 3-4yrs of age. At least two members of staff per session are trained to NNEB or NVQ Level 3 standard.
* Fun and friendship with the children and adults.
* The support of dedicated staff and individual key worker for your child.
* Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress.
|Awards||Ofsted graded GOOD|