Welcome fellow Pandas to WWF Hong- Kong’s page. We’re glad you are here!
This is for you Panda friends: By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions. While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings by fans to WWF Hong- Kong’s Facebook page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of WWF, nor does WWF confirm their accuracy.
More, Better, Pandas rule the world: We understand that conservation is a subject many of you are passionate about – a passion we share. We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback.
Be nice, Panda’s don’t fight: We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly. But we do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. WWF reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Violations of any intellectual property rights
• Spamming in nature
• Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a li