|About||Bugei Martial Arts. Martial Arts of the Samurai and their Survival Tactics.|
Yama no Kawa Ryu is a school of Samurai Martial Arts and their survival skills and tactics.
Gungaku: Military strategy or Science.
1. Natori Ryu Gungaku
2. Hattori Ryu- Den
3. Fujibayashi Ryu- Den.
Bugei Juhappan & Samurai Survival Skills is attached to Natori Ryu Colorado Association. Please see Contact for information on Natori Ryu Gungaku (Samurai School of Warfare).
Bugei Martial Arts Curriculum (Yawara torite) Grappling and Wrestling, and Other unarmed Techniques. Taijutsu- A Blanket term for unarmed Hand to hand techniques.
1. Ukemi, (Tumbling, rolls, and break falls)
2. Jujutsu, (Grappling, Wrestling and Throws)
3. Newaza, (Ground grappling and Westling)
4. Aikijutsu, Aikijujutsu. (Throws, Joint locks)
5. Atemiwza. (Body Striking Techniques)
6.Koppojutsu. ( Bone breaking, Joint locks, Joint destruction)
Kobujutsu: Nito Shin So Ryu. (Weapons Arts)
7.Battojutsu/ Iaijutsu. (Sword drawing techniques).
8. Kenjutsu. (Sword fencing)
9. Tantojutsu. (Knife techniques)
10. Tanbojutsu. (Short stick techniques)
11. Yawara-Bo. (Palm stick techniques)
12. Hojojutsu. (Restraining with cord, rope or belt)
Bugei Martial Arts: Modern Applications.
Atemi Waza (Body Striking Techniques)
Yawara Torite (Wrestling, Grappling and Throws)
Aikijutsu (Samurai Throwing techniques)
Defense and Counter Offense against Multiple Attackers
Escape on foot and Evasion on Foot & Escalation Awareness Methods and Tactics
Deescalation Tactics and Methods
Defense against weapons
Weapon on Weapon
Defense and Counter Offense against gun
Defense and Counter Offense against knife.