|About||Established in February 2009 by Zepure Donabedian El Kassis, ForeverSlim provides healthy, fresh, nutritious, organic and very clean food to clients.|
Zepure Donabedian El Kassis R.D, and a fellow of the American Academy of nutrition and dietetics, and L.D.A (Lebanese Dietetic Assocation). Owner of ForeverSlim ( Nutrition and Diet Center).
I established ForeverSlim in February 2009
in Antelias-Naccache area away from polluted roads, surrounded with trees & greens. ForeverSlim provides healthy, fresh, nutritious, organic and very clean food to clients. Our goal is not only to “change your weight but change your life”. We have a kitchen for catering and a clinic for health issues.The facility provides full Board Menu , half Board Menu, daily platters and sweet corner.
We have a well organized staff consisting of:
Head Dietitian & owner, Dietitians, cooks, precooks, employees and deliveries.
Our facility is exposed to day light and ventilated with a double skin hood. The fresh air is filtered with a “back” filter. Which is used in the intensive care units of hospitals .That means our kitchen is perfectly sterile!!!
The products used in the facility are of high quality. We try to use organic products like iceberg, eggs, quinoa, barley, fruits… We try to
be seasonal; we send fruits &vegetables
according to the season. The sugar we use in the sweets is well measured and healthy. Each part in the kitchen is separated . We have fish area, meat area, chicken area, vegetable area and cooking area.
Kitchen equipments are :
- Blast chillers used for cooling down the temperature of the food; not to allow for microbes to multiply.
- Combi-ovens: for the food to be cooked in a well controlled temperature.
- We have knee operated sinks, no one touches the sink with hands.
- Stainless steel in all the kitchen – Ceramic tiles cover all the walls and the floors; in addition to gutters running along the kitchen floor to facilitate the “cleaning”!!!!!
- Refrigerators and freezers are controlled
every 3 hrs and have round corners for hygienic purposes.
We have over 30 employees. All the employees
use hairnet, gloves, foot covers and m