Basics of Mobile Hydraulics - Part 1
- Physical principles of mobile hydraulics
- Differences between open and closed circuits
- Basic circuits of mobile hydraulics. Flowrate, constant flow system, constant displacement system, load sensing system (LS) and throttle flow control.
- Hydraulic pumps and hydraulic motors for mobile applications. Design principles of axial piston pumps an motors. Function of pressure-and flowrate regulators.
- Design and function of main hydraulic valves
- Pilot control in mobile systems
- Hydrostatic brake-and steering systems, hydrostatic drive – and swing loops
- Read and understand hydraulic schematics and graphical symbols
- Realistic exercises on the handout benches