|Horarios de atencion||
|Quienes somos||Welcome to the Landstuhl Army Wellness Center's official fan page on Facebook! We hope you will visit often to connect, share and tell us what you think.|
|Misión||Army Wellness Centers provide integrated and standardized primary prevention programs and services that promote enhanced and sustained healthy lifestyles to improve the overall well-being of Soldiers, Family members and DoD Civilians.|
Welcome to the Landstuhl Army Wellness Center's official fan page on Facebook! We hope you will visit often to connect, share and tell us what you think.
This is an open family-friendly forum, so please keep your comments and wall posts appropriate.
The following User Agreement governs the use of official Department of Defense social media sites and pages. We adhere to the Department of Defense Social Media User Agreement, which can be found here: http://www.defense.gov/socialmedia/user-agreement.aspx
We ask that you observe the following posting guidelines:
* Do not disclose ANY medical information when posting on this page.
* We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, racial, abusive, hateful, threatening, defamatory or libelous statements towards any person or organization.
* We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
* We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
* You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
* The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
* Every effort will be made to identify when the Landstuhl Army Wellness Center is expressing opinions and when it is reiterating an official policy.
* No personal information is or will be collected by the Landstuhl Army Wellness Center or the United States Army during the operation of this page.
* No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the wall should be owned by the user.
* Employees, staff members, volunteers, contractors or service members who work at the Landstuhl Army Wellness Center do not post on behalf of the unit without the express consent of the Commanding Officer/Public Affairs Officer.
* Everyone has the responsibility to ensure that no information violates Opera