|Horarios de atencion||
|Quienes somos||Striving for self reliance and acceptance for special people.|
Shristi Special Academy is a not for profit organization dedicated to the empowerment of intellectually and physically disadvantaged individuals. Shristi's multidisciplinary intervention programmes promote independence and self reliance amongst those with a range of special needs irrespective of gender, race, socioeconomic status, religion or sexual orientation.
Shristi was founded in 1995 by three special educators; Suchita Somashekaraiah, Sharon Watts and Meena Jain and now reaches out to over 90 individuals across the Bangalore region.
• Manava Seva Dharma Samvardhini Social Excellence Award for Women in Social Excellence was awarded to Shristi’s Directors in 2001.
• 37 special kids from our organization participated in the Special Olympics Karnataka Chapter in December 2006 and won 56 prizes.
• The Directors of Shristi received a Certificate of Achievement for 15 Years of committed service in Special education from Arpit Arts Academy in 2007.
• Won the Rotary Service Award for the best Vocational Training Centre in 2009
• Rotary Vocational Service Award was awarded to Ms. Suchita Somashekaraiah for her valuable service to individuals with mental retardation, autism, cerebral palsy and multiple disabilities on 20th November, 2012.
You can have a look at our sample products on the links given below:
Cotton Bags: https://picasaweb.google.com/109718635423997169991/CottonBags?authuser=0&feat=directlink
Jute Bags: https://picasaweb.google.com/109718635423997169991/JuteBags
Clay products: https://picasaweb.google.com/109718635423997169991/DiyasAndClayProducts