|Horarios de atencion||
Vodafone Choice Numbers | Simkart.in | Free Home Delivery | All Series Available |
Vodafone India is a member of the Vodafone Group and commenced operations in 1994 when its predecessor Hutchison Telecom acquired the cellular license for Mumbai.
Vodafone's operations in India serve over 150 million customers. It has the largest subscriber base globally among the Vodafone Group. Vodafone India is committed to provide innovative, customer friendly and reliable products and services by continuously differentiating itself with a strong brand, best quality network, unique distribution and great customer service.
In a survey conducted by Nielsen; Vodafone India has been recognized as the ‘Most Likeable Brand’ in the consumer services category. Vodafone India became the first telecom operator in India to release an annual Corporate Sustainability Report for India – Footprints.
Vodafone India has been receiving several awards and recognition across different segments:
- Best 3G services operator’ at the tele.net Telecom awards.
- ‘Retailer of the Year’ in the mobile and telecom category at the Asia Retail Congress 2013.
- Recognized as the ‘Best Employer of Choice’ in telecom sector by ‘Great Places to Work’
- Vodafone Business Services the “Best Enterprise Service Provider” at the Frost & Sullivan Awards in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- The ‘Green Telecom Company of the Year’ at the Telecom Leadership Awards 2012
- The prestigious “Golden Peacock Award” for corporate social responsibility for 2012
Everybody's welcome. If you are not on Vodafone, join now without changing your number. Call 1800 1234567 or visit www.vodafone.in/mnp
|Fundada||Simkart.in || Vodafone|
Choice your Numbers