|Horarios de atencion||Agregar información|
• May 15th-May 18th 2013
• Richard Bausch (www.richardbausch.com)
• Bob Bausch (www.robertbausch.org)
• Tom Zoellner (http://tomzoellner.com)
• 18 per section (First Come, First Served)
• Cost: $650.00. This includes dinner Wednesday, breakfast and lunch on Thursday and Friday. Hotel accommodations are available at a reasonable cost. Transportation from hotel to the sight of the workshop, NVCC's Woodbridge Campus, will be provided.
• Fiction: 15-18 pages total
• Novel: 15-18 pages total (if this is not the first chapter, please include a synopsis of what has happened at this stage in the novel.)
• Essay &/or Memoir: 15-18 pages total
• Enrollments begin March 5th, 2013. Manuscripts must be submitted by April 10th, 2012 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions must be attached as a Word DOC, DOCX, or RTF in an email to email@example.com . ***In the email, please include your first and last name, the title of your piece(s), and the workshop you are attending. Once we receive all the submissions, we will compile them and disseminate those submissions to everyone.
***It is imperative that you print, read, and bring all the submissions to the workshop.
Days Inn Dumfries Quantico
16925 Old Stage Road, Dumfries, VA 22025
The rates are $63.00 dollars a night.
Participants should make their own arrangements and do so as soon as possible.
This is the most reasonable hotel in the area, two miles from the workshop sight.