|À propos de nous||The American Dental Association is America's leading advocate for oral health. We’re here to help you stay healthy from the dental chair to daily care.|
|Mission||The ADA powers the profession of dentistry to advance the overall oral health of the public. Our mission is to help all members succeed.|
We welcome and encourage your questions and feedback. When you post on this page please be respectful of all users, follow Facebook’s terms of service and avoid sharing personal information, whether it’s your own or that of another person. By posting, you agree:
• You are solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or upload.
• Everything that you post is truthful to the best of your knowledge; accurate; not misleading and offered in good faith. You have the right/knowledge to post the content/material (including but not limited to that it does not infringe upon any third party’s copyright or trademark).
• When disagreeing with others' opinions, you will keep your comments appropriate and polite.
• You will not post anything that may constitute spam (e.g., posting with a degree of frequency or repetitiveness such that others may be discouraged from posting, posts that are irrelevant to the site).
• If you have any material association with ADA, and you are posting a comment about any ADA product or service, you’ll state any connection that you may have to ADA (whether as an ADA employee, volunteer or supplier).
The ADA reserves the right to remove content, including links to websites we determine (at ADA’s sole and absolute discretion) to be unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. This may include but is not limited to:
• Personal attacks
• Off-topic or inflammatory comments
• Duplicate posts
• Content that references an inappropriate third party page
• Content attempting to impersonate someone else
• Promotion of illegal conduct
User-generated content (such as comments, posts, or links) may represent the views of those providing the content, but they do not necessarily represent the views or policy of the ADA. References or links (provided by the ADA or by a user) to products or services do not constitute endorsements by the A
|Produits||Check out the ADA Seal of Acceptance program for consumer oral health products: http://www.ada.org/goto/seal/|