|À propos de nous||Our mission is to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. That single purpose drives all we do.|
|Mission||To be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives.|
Thank you for becoming a member of your American Heart Association Facebook community page. We encourage you to post comments, photos and videos on this page.
This Facebook page is intended to provide a forum for discussion, and the content provided by those other than the American Heart Association does not represent the opinions or positions of the American Heart Association. Likes..., comments and shares by the American Heart Association are not endorsements.
To keep with our family-friendly culture, we will review community posts and remove any that are offensive or inappropriate. We will leave your posts as they relate to subjects on this page.
The American Heart Association’s Facebook page is not intended to provide medical advice or treatment. Only your healthcare provider can provide that. The American Heart Association recommends that you consult your healthcare provider regarding your personal health matters. If you think you are having a heart attack, stroke or another emergency, please call 911 immediately.
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Violations of any intellectual property rights
• Spamming in nature
• Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in
|Fondée||Founded in 1924, we're the nation's oldest and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to building healthier lives, free of heart disease and stroke.|