|À propos de nous||OFFICIAL PAGE of CALVARIO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL|
To protect and promote the right of every Filipino
To quality, equitable, cultured-based, and complete basic education where:
• Students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe, and motivating environment
• Teachers facilitate learning and constantly nurture every learner
• Administrators and staff, as stewards of the institution, ensure an enabling and supportive environment for effective learning to happen
• Family, community, and other stakeholders are actively engaged and share responsibility for developing life-long learners
We dream of Filipinos
who passionately love their country
and whose values and competencies
enable them to realize their full potential
and contribute meaningfully to building the nation.
As a learner-centered public institution,
the Department of Education
continuously improves itself
to better serve its stakeholders.
This page was created for the consumption of the general public. Through this page, we envision a harmonious and mature exchange of ideas where people can give their comments and air their grievances at the same time receive news and other information.
To maintain healthy online community, we reserve the right to do the following:
- delete slanderous and defamatory posts, offensive comments, cuss words and racial insults;
- delete below the belt attacks and allegations against anyone or any company;
- delete advertisements or links to any person, group or company;
We reserve the right to block anyone who fails to follow these rules and report them as spammers to Facebook.