|À propos de nous||Dickey's Barbecue Pit is world famous for our fall-off the bone ribs, perfectly tender brisket & free ice cream! And don't forget, kids eat free on Sunday!|
|Style de la nourriture||Barbeque|
|Spécialisation de restaurant||Soupers, Dîners|
|Services de restauration||Livraison, Réfectoire, Groupes, Pour les enfants, À l'emporter, Passants|
In 1941, the Dickey family opened the original Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Dallas, Texas. The original restaurant on Central Expressway is still open and serving its delicious hickory smoked barbecue to guests today.
Today, Dickey's is still a family business with the same goal: "Be passionate about the art of great barbecue." The family's secret to success? "We have a passion for barbecue and a passion for our guests. We take great pride and care in both."
What Makes Dickey's Barbecue, Dickey's Barbecue to Our Guests?
1. Fall-off-the-bone tender ribs - we have a break test to prove it.
2. Perfectly tender brisket - we have a fork test for this too.
3. Smoking meats low-and-slow onsite - we have a hickory-wood pit in every restaurant to smoke our meats low and slow every day.
4. Secret sauce - we serve a signature tomato-based sauce that is a blend of spices and molasses. Our sauce is always served hot and it comes in spicy and sweet versions too.
5. The Big Yellow Cup - the BYC is one of our most recognizable icons. Guests are encouraged to take their big yellow cup home and use it forever.
6. Kids eat free on Sundays - every Sunday at every Dickey's Kids Eat Free. We offer one kids meal with the purchase of every adult meal on Sundays; we always have and always will.
7. Free ice cream and pickles - these are offered in the dining room as a thank you to our loyal guests.
8. Family packs - we offer conveniently packaged meals that are great for small groups and families.
9. Catering experts - we have one of the best catering menus around. Our guests rely on our expertise in catering for groups from 10-1000.
10. Community involvement - we're a family company that believes in being good stewards within the communities in which we do business.