Inviting all bikers of #Pune for our bike ride to Lonavala. Bike above 150 CC are allowed for this ride. No registration required, just come and enjoy group riding experience!
Starting Point: Wakad Bridge
One way distance: ~ 70 km
= Assembly and Briefing : 6:00 AM
= Flag Off: 6:45 AM
= Reach venue : 8.30 AM
= Meet - Greet - Talks
= Start of Ride Back : 11.00 AM
= Please note we will be starting on time and members missing the start point can join us directly at #lonavala.
= Kitty for the ride would be collected at the start point
Questions : call on 9623379288 or contact our crew for this event Mayank and Harshad
@@@@@@@@@ RIDING NORMS @@@@@@@@@
1. Straight line formation/ Staggered Formation with speed limits from 70 to 90 kph
2. Carry required cash (toll /Breakfast/etc), TANK UP fuel, Bike documents and a personal ID.
3. Please be ON or before the time at the starting points.
4. The road is prone to accidents and you are responsible for your own safety hence no stunts overtaking, speeding, etc
5. Consumption of Alcohol/Intoxication is strictly prohibited.
6. Most Imp: Come with a Big Smile and spread good vibes :)
@@@ RIDING GEARS and Checks>>Mandatory<<@@@
1. Full face Helmets for Both Riders and Pillions (Full Face Preferred)
2. Hand Gloves, Jackets, Knee and Elbow Pads (Recommended)
3. Full shoes for both Riders and Pillions (Mandatory)
4. Make sure your motorcycle is in good condition and you are carrying required spares, documents and fuel.
5. Any bike above 150 CC is welcome to join in.
IMP NOTE: Anyone not respecting the code for the Riding Gears and RT Code will be told to leave the group immediately. This is not only for your safety but for the safety of everyone on the road and a discipline we practice among our group.
Feel Free to SHARE the event and INVITE your friends along!!