DATE: Friday, November 3, 2017
LOCATION: A&B Amphitheater
TIME: 1:30 pm – 6:00 pm
TICKETS: $35 per person; children 12 and under are free (plus applicable fees)
Maui County's largest products show, the annual Made In Maui County Festival, features over 140 vendors offering a wide variety of locally made products, including food, produce, art, crafts, jewelry, fashions, furniture, gifts, collectibles and more.
Those who want to be first through the gate and who appreciate a leisurely shopping experience won’t want to miss this year’s “Exclusive Shopping Day.”
• Get a one day head-start on your Festival shopping!
• Opening ceremonies at 4 pm with complimentary light pupu
• Food trucks with food for purchase until 5:30 pm
• Chance to win a "Maui Getaway Travel Package" (must be present to win)
• Free event tote
ATTENTION WHOLESALE BUYERS AND DISTRIBUTORS:
If you are a wholesale buyer/distributor and want to receive complimentary admission to the Exclusive Shopping Day, please visit www.madeinmauicountyfestival.com.
THE BIG FESTIVAL DAY is Saturday, November 4, 2017, from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
• Vendor product demonstrations and a fashion show
• Food court with a dozen of Maui's food trucks
• First 2,000 attendees receive a free Festival tote
• Prize drawings throughout the day
Cost: $5 (at the gate), children 12 and under free.
The Made In Maui County Festival is presented by the County of Maui Mayor’s Office of Economic Development and the Maui Chamber of Commerce. For more information, visit www.MadeInMauiCountyFestival.com.