The Garden City Casino, established in 1895, is one of the oldest buildings in the village of Garden City. It was first established as a gambling parlor where patrons took part in card games. It has since become a tennis club and has been substantially renovated, recently completing a new cocktail room and bar. The group operates the catering hall as Garden City Caterers at the Casino. It can hold up to 150 people and is also ideal for corporate functions.