Jennings–Gallagher House is a historic building in California, Pennsylvania.It is at 429 Wood Street, the corner of Fifth and Wood Streets, California Borough, Washington County, Pennsylvania.It is a colonial revival house, built in 1903 by Jonathan Winnett Jennings, a Methodist minister from the Monongahela Valley. The house stayed in the Jennings family until 1919; in 1930 when it was acquired by the Gallagher family. Charles Gallagher was the general superintendent of the Allied Chemical Corporation at Newell, Pennsylvania, a director of People's National Bank and a Trustee of California University of Pennsylvania.In 1993 it was left to the Historical Society. The house is designated as a historic residential landmark/farmstead by the Washington County History & Landmarks Foundation. It retains its original woodwork, stained glass and fireplaces.