|À propos de nous||
Nipiit is Canada's Inuit Youth Magazine!
Interested in writing a story? Share your voice!
|Mission||Nipiit was created in response to the communication gap that existed amongst Inuit youth across the Canadian Arctic. Our mission is to strengthen the ties between Inuit youth in the four regions and south, and the NIYC, to share ideas and stories.|
Interested in writing a story for Nipiit magazine? We would love to hear your voice!
2 Issue of Nipiit are produced a year. Sections in the magazine include:
From the Editor, Message from the NIYC President, Message from the ITK President and Regional Updates from NIYC members.
you can submit an article or artcle ideas in any of the following sections of the Magazine:
- In Brief (tell us about awesome things you're doing, or are being done around you)
- Health Column (How do you live a healthy lifestyle?)
- Language Column (Promote our language! Are you a strong speaker? Are you learning? Is there a program going on?)
- Up Close with YOU! (Main story. What would YOU like to share?)
- Through the Lens (Photo essay. Send in some of your photos and share your story that way)
- Arts Section (Want to share some of your talents? performing/visual)
- Essay (free write!)