Welcome to Old St. Patrick's Facebook Page! Stay connected!
Located at the northwest corner of Adams and Des Plaines Streets, Old St. Patrick’s Church is the oldest public building in the city of Chicago. Founded in 1846 as the first English-speaking parish in the city, the current church building was dedicated on Christmas Day, 1856. Old St. Patrick’s is one of the few buildings to survive the Great Chicago Fire of 1871.
700 West Adams Street, Chicago (IL), 60661, United States