|À propos de nous||Wellington's venue of choice|
|Spécialisation de restaurant||Déjeuners, Café, Soupers, Boissons, Dîners|
|Services de restauration||Groupes, En plein air, Réservation, Serveur, Passants|
The Club was originally formed in August 1887 and holds a prestigious Queens Charter.
Though steeped in tradition the Club has undergone a $3 million dollar revamp which has included extensive alterations to the Bar, Bistro, Restaurant and Garden Bar facilities.
The Club is recognised as having modern facilities and is the Entertainment hub of Petone, Lower Hutt and Wellington region.
The Club currently has over 10,000 members who are young and old, male and female, from all walks of life with diverse interests.