|À propos de nous||Red Clay Music Foundry in Downtown Duluth - known for great live music, our Songwriters Open Mic PLUS music lessons (guitar, bass, drums, vocals and more).|
1. EOP/RCMF’s tri-partite mission as presenter, educator, and community-builder has evolved naturally and steadily since Eddie first began in the late 80s. We are able to evolve as the product of Duluth’s enthusiasm for celebrating the many musical forms and influences that shape entertainment value and music education in Gwinnett.
2. RCMF provides accessible instruction of the highest quality for teaching heritage-based music and craft to adults, teens, and children through classes, workshops, jam sessions, and collaborations with other organizations.
3. We strive to present established and upcoming performing artists of national and international reputation, to promote and encourage regional performers, and to reward audiences with experiences of music rarely presented elsewhere in our region.
Full Definition of FOUNDRY
1. an establishment where founding is carried on
Full Definition of FOUNDING (Verb)
1. to set up or establish on a firm basis or for enduring existence
Red Clay Music Foundry (formerly Red Clay Theatre) in downtown Duluth, Georgia is home to Eddie Owen Presents and the Gwinnett School of Music’s newest location. Eddie Owen founded Eddie’s Attic in 1992 and has become known for his ability to recognize and nurture talent. Eddie has been credited with launching the careers of Shawn Mullins, John Mayer, Sugarland, the Civil Wars and more.
The Gwinnett School of Music is housed in the newly renovated lower level of the Red Clay Music Foundry. In addition to live music concerts and private music lessons for students of all ages and abilities, we offer group and ensemble classroom instruction. Furthermore, the Gwinnett School of Music will be collaborates with EOP to offer workshops and master classes featuring performers from EOP’s concert series. With a 260-seat listening room, over 3500 square feet of studio space, private & group lessons, workshops, concerts and more the Gwinnett School of Music at Red Clay Music Foundry with EOP will be a music learning environment like no other.
Songwriting & instrument workshops