|Chi siamo||Grow your business NOW. Develop THE BEST sales, channel and marketing initiatives. Cloud Computing. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org|
- We help owners of & people who work for small & medium businesses
- We have the latest cloud computing services content
- We inform about special cloud service offers available only to CC4U Fans
- We can help you determine what cloud service is best for you
- We can answer questions and give advice for free
- We can show how owners of & people who work for small & medium businesses can grow their business & be more successful by using cloud computing services
- We look for 'active dialogue & engagement' about what people need & want to get started with using technology to improve work-life balance, grow their business & improve customer satisfaction
- We’re eager to demystify the term Cloud by bringing it down to earth
- Any promotional offers must be approved by CC4U! Promotional offers that are not preapproved will be removed
Cloud Computing Definition from NIST:
• Software as a Service (SaaS). The consumer uses the provider’s applications over a network.
• Plaform as a Service (PaaS). The consumer deploys customer-created cloud applications onto the cloud platform.
• Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). The consumer “rents” processing, storage, network capacity, and other fundamental computing resources provided in the cloud. The consumer does not manage or control the underlying cloud infrastructure but supplies and controls the choice of operating systems, application runtime, storage, deployed applications, and possibly limited control of select networking components (e.g., host firewalls).
Cloud Computing for You is sponsored by Microsoft