DORCE Prefabricated Building and Construction Industry Trade Inc.
Dorce Prefabricated Building & Construction Industry Trade Inc., founded in 1982, is a Turkish General Contractor with a vast worldwide experience, which provides Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services for projects requiring high quality services in extreme environments.
- DORCE Inc. has been ranked at 233nd on the ENR Top International Contractors list published on August 22, 2016.
ENR has expanded its Top 250 Global Contractors list, which ranks contractors based on total worldwide contracting revenue, regardless of the projects' locations and DORCE takes its place with its revenue in the area of “General Building” supply, including EPC projects and manufacturing of prefabricated buildings.
- Dorce Inc. has been ranked in 431st place among 2015 Top 1000 Exporters of Turkey list and ranked 18th in the ferrous and non-ferrous precious metals sector.
- TASIAST EXPANSION PROJECT - Safety Achievement - 10,000,000 man-hours without lost time incident (LTI)
- LIFE SUPPORT CAMP EXPANSION (LSCE) PROJECT - Zubair Oil Field Development Project - Safety Achievement - 500,000 man-hours without lost time incident (LTI)
- ANGONDJE HOUSING PROJECT - Safety Achievement - 500,000 man-hours without lost time incident (LTI)
- TANAP PROJECT - Safety Achievement - 350,000 man-hours without lost time incident (LTI)
Turnkey Camp Projects: (Offices, Dormitories, Dining Halls and Kitchens, WC-Shower Units, Laundries)
• Worker Residential Cities,
• Worker / Labor Camps,
• Military Bases / Camps,
• Refugee, Immigrant Accommodation Units / Camps,
• Emergency Accommodation Camps
• Life Support Camps
Turnkey Industrial Facilities:
• Industry Buildings
• Factory Buildings,
• Aircraft Hangars,
• Cold Rooms,
Turnkey Social Facilities:
• Housing and Residence Units,
• Holiday Villages,
• Student Dormitory Buildings,
• Office and Management Buildings,
• Police Stations,
• Police Schools,
• Sporting Halls
• GSM Shelters