PGA Jr. League is a team-oriented way to introduce kids (ages 7-13) to golf. Like most sports, golf teaches valuable life lessons that will enhance the lives of those who play it. With that said, we want to introduce golf to as many kids in Las Cruces as possible.
The 2018 PGA Jr. League Season (Red Hawk’s Teams) costs $175, but we have scholarships available for families that qualify.
1. Financial Assistance Scholarship ($175) – Participants qualify if they meet one of two criteria in the following financial means test:
• Free or reduced lunch at school
• Extenuating circumstances (loss of employment, medical bills, other)
2. Military Scholarship ($75) – Participants qualify if they are a child of Active Duty, Retired, or Reserve members of the military.
3. In addition, we have resources to help families get golf equipment if they are in need.
Copy and paste the link in your browser to register for the team.
Feel free to contact me shall you have any questions. (505-699-4744)