|Orario||Aggiungere le informazioni|
|Chi siamo||The Workforce Freedom Initiative is a grassroots, education, and advocacy campaign to preserve workplace democracy.|
|Missione||The Workforce Freedom Initiative is a grassroots, education, and advocacy campaign to preserve workplace democracy and prevent the adoption of an anti-growth agenda that endangers the balance of labor-management relations and workers’ freedom of choice. Their grassroots events raise awareness of new legislation, rules and case decisions that affect our nation’s labor laws, change the status quo and threaten to put employers’ and workers’ rights in jeopardy.|
The U.S. Chamber Workforce Freedom Initiative Facebook page encourages thoughtful discussion of the information shared on and relevant to this site. To maintain a respectful environment, we ask that commenters follow the guidelines listed below. Those that disregard these rules will have their post(s) deleted and/or be blocked from future posting.
The following types of comments are prohibited from the Workforce Freedom Initiative Facebook page and are subject to deletion:
• Personal attack against an individual or organization.
• Posts containing hate speech (material disparaging an individual’s
race, color, religion, beliefs, sexual orientation, nationality, etc.)
• Spam and/or promotional advertising.
• Posts containing excessive offensive language
• Posts containing nudity and/or sexually explicit material.
• Posts inciting violence.
• Repeat posts.
• Excessive posting, to the extent that others are discouraged from
• Irrelevant/off-topic posts.
• Posts containing personal information (addresses, phone
• “Trolling” – deliberately posting inflammatory remarks to disrupt the
You can also view the posting guidelines online here: http://www.workforcefreedom.com/workforce-freedom-initiative-facebook-posting-guidelines