|Godziny pracy||Add information|
|O nas||Bird Observer is a New England-based bimonthly journal for birders.|
|Misja||To publish original articles on birding locations, avian populations and natural history, regional rarities, field notes, Massachusetts field records, photographs, and art work.|
Bird Observer publishes articles such as:
- Where to Go Birding: Articles on lesser-known birding places in New England, written by locals
- Feature Articles: Scientific studies, regional rarities, and detailed field observations
- Field Notes: Records about interesting anecdotes and observations on bird behavior and distribution
- Book and Video Reviews: Information on the latest bird-related books and videos
- Cover Art: Drawings donated by talented and well-known artists. Each bird depicted is the subject of an essay on the natural history of the species, written by William E. Davis, Jr
- At a Glance: Wayne Petersen tests your skills with a photo to identify
- Bird Sightings: The official records of bird sightings throughout Massachusetts
|Nagrody||Bird Observer has been recognized nationally for its excellence as a regional journal. It is a peer reviewed publication which is exchanged with institutions throughout the country.|
Wayne Petersen and Bob Stymeist are the founding board members of Bird Observer.
The first issue of Bird Observer was printed in January 1973.
|Produkty||Bird Observer Journal|