|Godziny pracy||Add information|
|O nas||Bowdon Middle is a 6-8 school in Carroll County, Georgia.|
Welcome to the Bowdon Middle School Facebook page. We’re glad you are here.
This page provides a place to keep informed and find out what’s happening at Bowdon Middle School. The following guidelines constitute our "House Rules," and are designed to help provide a quality environment for our Facebook fans. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions. While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that comments by fans of the Bowdon Middle School Facebook page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Bowdon Middle School or Carroll County Schools, nor do we confirm their accuracy.
We understand that the education of children at our school is a subject you are passionate about – a passion we share. We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback related to news stories posted to our Wall. We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly, but we do expect that participants post commentary that is both relevant to the post on which it is made and respectful to this community as a whole.
Bowdon Middle School reserves the right, but is not obligated to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Spamming in nature
• Linking to files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)