|Godziny pracy||Add information|
|O nas||Camp Judah is a place where children and young people can have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. It is comprised of local churches|
Sr. Camp is for ages 12-18 and will be held June 26 – July 1, 2016
$185 early registration; $200 for registrations postmarked after 6/6/16
Jr. Camp is for ages 8-12 and will be held August 14-19, 2016
$185 early registration; $200 for registrations postmarked after 7/25/16
Camp Judah is located on the grounds of Camp Hickory Hill at 2970 Kohler Rd, Varysburg, NY, 14167. To see a map and get directions, click here: Google Maps
– Parents are responsible for transporting their children to and from camp.
– Check-in is between 3 and 5 pm on the Sunday of each camp.
– All are welcome to attend the closing service beginning at 5:30 PM on the last day of camp.
– Campers are released to go home following the checkout process at 6:30 pm on on the final day (Friday) of camp.
– Money will be collected, kept at the Camp Store and put on an account for each camper. All purchases will be deducted from the individual’s account. Campers may not have cash in their cabin or on their person.
– For a suggested packing list, click here: CJ Packing List
From the Pastors
Camp Judah is overseen by a group of local Pastors who have put together two letters. To read them, click here:
Letter to Parents
Letter to Pastors
If you are interested in being on staff please visit our staff page here: CJ Staff
Standards of Excellence
Rules for Camp Judah
1. No one is permitted to leave the camp boundaries or make phone calls without first receiving permission from the Director.
2. The following are off limits to campers: Boys’ areas to girls, girls’ areas to boys, the kitchen and the pool or pond without a lifeguard.
3. NO PHYSICAL CONTACT BETWEEN BOYS AND GIRLS. (6 inch rule)
4. Alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs are strictly prohibited.
5. Do not touch what is not yours, without permission.
6. Campers may not leave their rooms or shelters after lights out without a counselor’s presence (Jr. Camp) or permission (Sr. Camp).
7. Campers are not to bring or use cell p