MAY 8 | 6PM | FREE | 21+
What do you get when a Financial Advisor, Realtor, Loan Officer and Insurance Agent walk into Centerpoint Brewing? A free beer! Learn some things your college degree left out, ask a lot of questions and walk away with some quality information.
What to Expect:
A very short crash course from each presenter - as much information we can give in 10-15 minutes, with a 5-minute Q&A afterwards. Please see below for content that will be covered. The goal is to share some basic information on a handful of topics!
Content that will be covered:
1. We'll talk investing basics, but what's the first step? Pay off student loan debt? Get your credit card under control? Balance a budget? Start an emergency fund?A lot of good advice out there, but let's determine the first step
2. The current real estate market and how to successfully navigate it as a buyer. A look at the entire buying process from online search to keys in your hand.
3. Overview of mortgage loans/types (there are a lot!), payment/downpayment examples, the “not so scary” pre-approval process, common financing questions.
4. Common insurance mistakes, what $10 or less a month can do for Renters, and the big question: what goes into determining my monthly auto & home premium payments?
5. An opportunity afterwards for a small group conversation for those who are interested in a deeper discussion about IRA's and 401K's, stocks, bonds, etc.
The class is free, registration is required: