|Godziny pracy||Add information|
|O nas||The National-level AROGYA at Thiruvananthapuram will be organised by World Ayurveda Foundation in association with the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India.|
• Provide a much-needed showcase for the AYUSH sector in lndia
• Showcase the achievements of the AYUSH Councils
• Enable the Ayurvedic industry, allied products and services to interact directly with
• Facilitate interaction between the industry and potential buyers
• Register Ayurveda in the minds of consumers
• Motivate students
The National-level AROGYA at Thiruvananthapuram will be organised by World Ayurveda Foundation in association with the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India and Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Bio-technology (RGCB)
from 21st to 24th May 2015.
The venue, Poojappura Ground, which is well known for holding exhibitions successfully is being brought up with world-class exhibition facilities. Ample parking space near the venue increase the possibility of enhanced footfalls. World-class Expo arrangements and stalls are expected to attract more than 3 lakh visitors. Pavilions by Department of AYUSH, National Medicinal Plants Board, various state governments and PHARMEXCIL make the event more significant.