|O nas||THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY was founded in 1996 and is one of the leading private universities in India.To know more visit: ncuindia.edu|
“To be known globally for learning innovations, academic excellence and socially relevant research outcomes; strive to become the preferred destination for students, faculty, employers and collaborators & pride of alumni and the community.”
• Focus on quality of learning and innovation in all programmes with rigour and relevance.
• Develop competent professionals - innovative, analytical and independent; committed to excel in all their endeavours.
• Develop linkages globally with government, industry, academia and alumni for knowledge generation, dissemination and application.
• Encourage multi-disciplinarity in programmes and projects to explore new frontiers of knowledge.
• Continuously improve physical, academic and information infrastructure in pursuit of academic excellence.
• Create a nurturing environment for lifelong learning.
• Focus on entrepreneurship and socially relevant projects.
• Integrity in all endeavours.
• Humility, compassion and concern for all.
• Passion for quality and excellence.
• Quest for innovation.
• Leadership and Team Spirit.
• Autonomy with Accountability.
THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY was founded in 1996, to promote excellence in Technical and Management education by Educate India Society, registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860.
The University was conceived as Institute of Technology and Management in response to the acute deficiency of centres of higher learning in the country as also, the need to develop relevant human capital to meet the technology and management challenges of the 21st century.
The founders had a clear and well defined mission - to build an unaided, self - financed University committed to delivering education of internationally recognized standards, a University that would go on to serve as an intellectual resource base in India and the sub-continent.
Our aim from the beginning has been to make this University the most eminent in the country, in order to draw to it the youth of every state.
The Institute gained the status of private university in the Academic Year 2009-10, and was renamed ITM University under section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956 and PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES ACT NO 25 OF 2009, Government of Haryana.
Subsequently the University has been rebranded as THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY in August 2015. This rebranding was necessitated by a variety of factors. Certain other universities/ institutions were also using the same acronym, i.e. ITM, which confused the students and public at large. The rebranding also reflects the University’s evolution from an institute of technology and management to a University offering multidisciplinary courses and engaged in cutting edge research.
Committed to making a profound and lasting contribution to society, NCU recognises to exalted role of creating ‘Educated Citizens’ - citizens with a powerful sense of fairness, a profound belief in democratic ideals and a willingness to celebrate talent of many kinds. For the founders, this goal is rich with meaning.
THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY stands faithful to the vision of its founders - it seeks students an
|Produkty||The University offers courses in Engineering, Management, Law and Applied Sciences at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. levels.|