Have you ever considered becoming an Innkeeper? Are you ready to heed that inner voice that has been telling you to do what you really want - and that’s run your own B&B? Welcome to a world of hospitality, creativity, and entrepreneurship!
Getting started need not be a daunting task. We’ve been at it for more than 20 years, helping aspiring innkeepers fulfill their career dreams.
Our Aspiring Innkeeper Seminar is designed to separate facts from the fallacies and fantasies surrounding life as an innkeeper. Remember, our mission is to help you succeed, because every time a new innkeeper opens a great Wisconsin B&B, there’s an equally great “halo effect” for all members of our association.
A faculty of experienced innkeepers and industry professionals will present:
1. Getting Started - licensing, zoning, contacts, resources
2. Financing a B&B - sources & resources, private lenders, SBA loan guarantees
3. Buying an Inn - financing, determining fair price, types of ownership
4. Insuring a B&B - property coverage, liability issues, risk reduction
5. Business Basics - accounts/records/taxes, structure, business plan, operations, & occupancy
6. Marketing - what’s cost effective & what’s not, determining your niche, websites
7. Guest/Property Management systems, Reservation/Availability Systems
8. Hospitality/Customer Service/Policies - exceeding guest expectations but saving your sanity
9. The Other "B" ~ Breakfast! + Food & Beverages - what, when, where & accommodating dietary restrictions
10. Grim Realities & Fun Stuff - a plethora of ideas and practices focusing on the innkeeper's lifestyle
And we'll save time for Q&A!
Are you ready to #SeekTheUnique?
~ Join us in Waupaca this April! ~
Aspiring Innkeeper Seminar
Sunday, April 22, 2018 ~ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
at Comfort Suites Foxfire
199 Foxfire Dr., Waupaca, WI 54981
Optional Half-Day Area B&B Tour/Reception
Saturday, April 21, 2018 ~ 1:00 pm - 5:45 pm
Don't miss the perfect complement to the seminar ~
B&B tours followed by an appetizer/beverage
reception with Inn owners and instructors.
Information and registration here: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=ic784ubab&oeidk=a07eey9lwlde809ab10