I: FOUNDATION CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Come learn from the experts the technical elements about CCTV- Installation, configuration, streaming, and maintenance.Aim: This course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at a FOUNDATION LEVEL and IP Surveillance Architecture & Installation.Target group
Product Support Engineers,
Project Engineers, Installers,
Directors of Security,
Security Managers, and Consultants
Architects / Engineers
System Integrators and installers
Sales & Support
Those working in the following sectors
- Government regulatory authorities
- System Engineering and Design Depts
- Organization Security infrastructure
- Health institutions
- Hospitality industry
- Chain stores
Classes will be held in the workshop environment. 80% of skill impartation is practical
How you will benefit:
At the end of this course, the trainee shall be able to:
Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV system
Set up a Camera.
Set up a Monitor.
Set up Switches.
Set up Quads.
Set up Multiplexers.
Set up recording devices.
Connect up and test system elements.
Be aware of the issues associated with lighting and
Be aware of the significance of the “Operational Requirement” a
Be aware of the relevant standards and issues.
Use a lens calculator to choose correct lens for particular application.
Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
1. You will learn the key concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, camera synchronization etc.
2. You learn the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, latest video compression techniques and products like megapixel cameras.
3. You will understand the principle, types, features, how to choose, install and troubleshoot for each CCTV component like cameras, lenses, switches, transmission systems, monitors, CCTV accessories and recording systems.
4. You will get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning, and maintenance.
5. You will understand the CCTV system design process including CCTV survey and various CCTV applications.
II: ADVANCED CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
IP Surveillance Architecture & Installation.
This course sets out to provide learners with a working knowledge of IP video systems and networks.
The course is both practical and theory based. The objective is to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of IP networks and acquire the confidence and expertise to install an IP video system.
- It is designed with install and service engineers in mind. The course provides a solid understanding of IP surveillance architecture covering system design, Implementation over LAN/WAN/VPN, security issues and real-life surveillance application.
- The course details the relationship between IP surveillance system and traditional CCTV system.
- Learners will understand the critical factors to consider when designing and setting up a surveillance system. They will also attain proficiency in designing, implementing and maintaining small, medium and enterprise Digital Surveillance system.
Previous computer skills are necessary when taking computer networking classes. Networking skills may be learned in a self-directed or classroom setting. Students taking classes in order to gain more experience or a broader range of skills may need to have their own laptop in order to participate in some of the on-site courses.
1. You will be introduced to various digital concepts like reading and writing of binary numbers, analog to digital conversion and the bandwidth definition and comparison.
2. You will learn about digital networks; terminologies used, types, topologies, protocols including TCP/IP addressing, port forwarding and network architecture.
3. You will understand the various components used in a network like switches, gateways, and routers.
4. You will learn about the programming of devices, different types of cables used, commands and tools used in troubleshooting.