MAY 2 - 23, 2018
May I Have This Dance’s Boot Camps are unique programs. If accepted into this program, you will be in a class with other naturally talented and/or experienced students that demonstrate the qualifications listed below. So, right off the bat, this will be a different experience than the average class since we have raised the bar for acceptance into this program.
This program is for experienced Waltz dancers who want to focus on making their technique, connection, and patterns more advanced. Nicole will be the main instructor for this program.
• Completed a Waltz Bootcamp in the past, or equivalent.
• Excellent timing
• Proper Rise & Fall, Poise
• Balance & Momentum control
• Smooth connection and transitions between patterns
• Good balance, and ability to spin without assistance.
• Able to attend all dates or make up missed session with private lessons (at an additional cost)
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with a “drill-sergeant” teacher.
• A positive attitude!
• MIHTD instructor approval. MayI instructor signature: _________________________________
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER FOR THIS CLASS UNLESS YOU BRING THIS FORM SIGNED BY A MIHTD INSTRUCTOR.
• 4 weeks, 2 hours each week of class
• Free Entry to Strictly Ballroom Lessons & Parties: 5/11, 5/25 ($30 value)
• Free Entry to TGIF Dance Lessons & Parties: 5/4, 5/18, ($30 value)
• Use of studio to practice Boot Camp material, when available, from 5/2 thru 5/23. ($6 per hour value) (Check availability with studio staff).
DATES & TIMES:
Wednesdays. May 2 – 23. 8 to 10pm.
$129 EARLY bird rate. Paid or Postmarked by April 16. NO EXCEPTIONS.
$149 Regular Rate after April 16. But you must still register in advance...we will sell out, and no walk-ins allowed.
Pay by Visa or MasterCard at the studio, or send a check made payable to:
May I Have This Dance Inc
5246 N Elston Ave 2nd Floor
Chicago, IL 60630
Please include your name, address, phone, and e-mail, and "May WALTZ Boot Camp”
Because of the advanced planning necessary, limited invites and reservations, and class balance issues, there are absolutely NO REFUNDS or credits once you are registered. However, we do reserve the right to cancel the Boot Camp prior to the start of class if we do not have a minimum of qualified registrants. In this rare event, full refunds will be given.