|Horário de funcionamento||Add information|
|Sobre nós||Emakina is a Full Service Digital Native Agency.|
At Emakina, we believe that to survive the digital (r)evolution/transformation, our customers need to innovate. That is why, we are already living in the future. This is probably the best place to understand the future of our clients’ customers. And it’s in being close to you that together we are better able to accompany your organization.
As guides, all Emakinians are proud to connect with our clients, help them to gather insights, share their knowledge of the terrain and then deliver best-suited strategies and tactics.
Emakina is ranked in the Top 3 independent European full-service digital agencies. Our more than 700 enthusiastic experts guide companies and institutions through their digital transformation by building engaging, easy to use and efficient experiences. Our entire team focuses on experience architecture/design, the art of triggering emotions, increasing user engagement and new opportunities throughout the entire customer and/or employee journeys.
Emakina simplifies the client journey, scouting the terrain, clarifying complex challenges, creating efficient and graceful solutions. To assist our B2C & B2B clients we use innovation as a positive catalyst to speed up their marketing communications (r)evolution and create new health and wealth for their businesses.
Emakina brought together four fundamental activities:
- Communication (traditional & digital)
- Web (inter.- intra.- & extranet, e-learning)
- Applications (mobile, multimedia, phygital)
To complement them we also have centers of expertise such as:
- Research, insights & strategy
- Experience architecture & design
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Performance marketing, including SEM, SEO & SEA, SMM & SMO, re-targeting
- Integrated relationship/direct marketing, including Marketing Automation, analytics
- Motion, including design & production of audiovisual content from A to Z
- Operations, including 24/7 service, security, hosting, testing & monitoring