|Horário de funcionamento||
|Sobre nós||Conveniently located on Watson Island-dockage, dining, & drinks.|
|Especialização do restaurante||Cafés da manhã, Café, Jantares, Bebidas, Almoços|
|Restaurant services||Cantina, Grupos, Para crianças, Ao ar livre, Reserva, Para levar, Garçom, Transeuntes|
Central Location - Conveniently located on Watson Island (behind
the new Parrot Jungle), the club offers dockage and sheltered water
near downtown Miami and Government Cut
• Restaurant and Bar facilities - Featuring a fantastic view of the
bay, excellent food and a friendly staff, MYC also offers a great place
for meetings, parties and weddings. Private chef and staff available.
• Heated Pool - The pool and open space on the bay offer a great
place to swim and socialize year round
• Youth and Adult Sailing Classes - Group and Private lessons are
offered, from beginner to advanced. more info at
• Recreational Cruising - Ongoing social events and raft-ups on
Biscayne and the Keys, as well as Gulfstream crossing to Bimini
and the Abacos.
• Competitive Racing - Home of the Miami-Key Largo Race, host
club for Tornado Class for the Olympic Classes Regatta, monthly
BBYRA races, national championships, Summer in the City Regatta,
Conch Cup Regatta, and weekly racing during the summer.
• Sandy Beach - Launch your catamaran or small boat right from
• Boat Storage/Dockage - Wet/dry slips available at reasonable
rates, boat ramp/hoist on site with a public ramp next to the club.
• Community Service - Miami Yacht Club is host to numerous
service organizations and community service projects. Since its
beginning in 1927, MYC has worked to build a better community...
locally, nationally and internationally.
|Gerente||Donita Leavitt, Commodore|