|Время работы||Добавить информацию|
|О нас||Affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management|
|Миссия||The mission of the Ashtabula County SHRM is to support local human resource professional development through education, collaboration and networking.|
The Ashtabula County Society for Human Resource Management is an organization whose members are human resource professionals and administrative personnel with HR responsibilities based in Ashtabula County, which is located in Northeast Ohio. Since 1949, this local SHRM Chapter offers support to local businesses in current people management practices. The varied and ever-changing legal framework related to Human Resource Management is what our Chapter strives to educate our members on. Your business’ Human Capital is critical to your bottom line and the overall success of your organization. Our Chapter provides informative programming and networking opportunities to help you and your staff navigate the complexities of managing this all too important aspect of your business.
The Ashtabula County Society for Human Resource Management actively:
- Promotes and raises the awareness of the value of the human resource profession.
- Promotes professionalism through the development of standards and encouraging certification as a Professional in Human Resources and national membership in SHRM.
- Provides professional education to increase skill, knowledge, and abilities in the Human Resource field.
- Facilitates the exchange of legal updates, information, and professional experience.
Provides a venue for camaraderie and personal growth.
Membership is open to all Human Resource Management Professionals and Administrative Personnel with HR Responsibilities in the Ashtabula County area.
- 2015 SHRM Excel Award (Bronze Chapter)
- 2015 SHRM Membership Super Star